Monday, November 23, 2009

time is moneyyy

i really don't want to waste my time for things that bring me sad, down, and cry.
i used to have my spare time to do something benefit for me and others.
my time is too precious to think about people who don't ever think and care about me.
i like to make myself happy with my effort, even it's hard.
all that i know is i am going to enjoy my life starting from now.
problems are too easy to solve :-)
just make it simple and make it easy. relax because everything is going to be alright.
ii'm proud of who i am.
i don't care what people think about me, except if they critized me, i would hear.
hmm i'm trying to be better me, because life is too short, time cycles and won't go back to the past. that's why i have no regretn, it just a lesson for me.was my worst experience, but i get the best lesson of my life to be better in the future.

No comments: